Friday, July 9, 2010

等价交换

Bullshit arh!! Yesterday i 6something take lrt! the train delay 1hour!! nia ma arh! i on the train like sou lao that ~ i stand half hour and sat half hour!! and same time i want go toilet~ but no toilet for me to go~ my bladder like want broken jor! so i wait~ the train move! until 7something~ the train started moving~ i 8something arrived my home~ and just now my friend used motor to fetch me go to my other friend's house~ when we were half way~ start raining! Yesterday syok arh!!
I chat with my friend.. "dai sei lah, why you go snooker?" he asked, "i want to play mah~" me answered.. then he told me "you want play then your cost is late back~ haha fullmetal alchemist"... he told me if u want diploma certificate is it want study first! He very geng lol~ he can thought about it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment