Sunday, October 3, 2010

KEEP BELIEVING IN YOUSELF


I am happy (^o^)v and scare o(~.~)o
Happy for tomorrow i starting my semester 3 and can see my classmate at tomorrow~
Scare for tomorrow i want to take my semester 2 exam result!! i very scare fail anyone subject!!
If i fail anyone subject, my family do not give me go out when night and scold me nice nice!! and if retake subject wanna pay RM150 for one subject!!
I specially scare my pengajian am and business ethic!! because this two subject very difficult to study one!!
I had study hard anyone subject even if my English not good.
Sometime i saw other people's English very well
i will feel inferiority
but i never give up
i continue to do my best for every assignment and exam
even if i did not sleep or do assignment until another morning!!
Because i still remember what my secondary school English teacher said

" KEEP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF "

Why i still remember? because she told me only, she did not tell to other student.
That time i was felt so warm.

God bless me get a best result
And i wish ID74 all get a best result =)

No comments:

Post a Comment